Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Found poem drafts

so. . . little did i realize that we could mess with the words of our found poem, until he told me twice in class to do so, which i would of liked to have done, but i interpreted the assignment as making anything normal sound like a poem, not an inspiration to write one. hmm.. oh well. here's a new one anyway:

The superfruit,
the pomegranate,
all natural from
this Good Earth.
Flavors rich of tea
of Green,
rich of rich cherries.
Wrapped with
pomegranate flavors
and new earth. A good earth.
Wrapped with natural sources.
From a good earth.

This came from a tea box, if you couldn't tell. I don't have alot of random things in my room that inspired me, so why not turn around a label of one's own favorite tea? I may leave it the way it is. I messed around with this one:

Natural care
of Tom's
Oringal Care
of Maine.
For an alcoholic-free
exprience,
experience refreshing and
soothing
clean.
breath of witch hazel,
oil of aloe vera,
.....
Thats as far as i got. I didn't know what else to do with a mouthwash bottle. It's not as interesting Seth's poem was. I hate using other people's words to create my own meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment